All Time Favorite Sleep Rambling!

My husband and I have been married for 4 years now and he has always said the most random things, but one stands out the most. One night I was still up reading and he was asleep. All of a sudden he kind of sat up and asked me "Do you hear that?" I asked him what he was talking about and he said that he heard a strange noise. I asked him what it sounded like and he said "It sounded like a unicorn getting scooped out of a birthday cake.....??" I still wonder what that sounds like.

4 comments:

  1. while my fiancee slept I passed through the room and made some sort of small noise, and he turned to me and said 'be quiet racecar'. It still makes me chuckle. ~tracy 46324

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was once looking for a Bible verse to post on facebook here at college in silence, and my roommate was sleeping and said "Deuteronomy"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friend was sleeping and he groaned in disguist, i asked him" whats wrong"? he said "No more pudding!" and i said "here have some pudding" and he said"I dont want any more damn pudding!" he then cursed his way back into dreamland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The white noise app has been designed to help you get to sleep more quickly, and to help you to stay asleep for longer.

    ReplyDelete