Okay, so this was when I was at my sister's apartment...I was sleeping on the couch when suddenly I raised up and whispered(My mother heard) "Put the Banana on hold...the Raspberries are talking to me again. Their saying...Bowchikawow...wheeeeee~" Then I plopped back down.

A couple hours later, I raised up again...this time my father heard me...and I screamed "THE BACON CHEESE CHEESE BACON IS BACON DA BOOBLE DEEEEEE! SAVE THE CHILDREN! WE NEED THE BLUE WHALE KITTEENS!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!" Then once again I plopped back down, then for some reason my father said a few minutes later after that...I kicked the covers off and started grumbling..."The Pizza just laughed at me..."

17 comments:

  1. OMG!! Thats awesome.. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you can tell when these are made up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MADE UP!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT IF it was real, someone give the girl some food GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but it wasn't

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, and this is supposed to be funny? You overdid it, it's screaming FAKE all over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fakeeeeeee. nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate it when they are totally fake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The end sounded real, you know about the pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  8. someone was hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. faaake and gay ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dumb 10 year olds. FAKE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. real experiences would be funny, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it was too hard an attempt to be funny - and therefore clearly fake...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fake. but if that was real, i wuld just be creeped outt:D

    ReplyDelete